Thread: "Let Me Fall"
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 04:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
schnappi99

Maybe I'm reading these from the wrong perspective but I get annoyed reading them. Sure, I get it by now, I can't change you but where the h3ll was all that eloquence when you were drinking. Where was the coherent and civilized conversation where you actually communicated instead of snarling at me. Where was the kind detachment when I was strung out trying to find some way to communicate with the person that seemed to have turned into an angry slurring shambling zombie.

Now theres all this clear & coherent speech about how you want to complete the job of wrecking your life (fine if you want to do it to yourself), but you're quite happy to take a bunch of other people down with you. Maybe all's fair and I'm fair game but what about the kids? Are you happy to tell them this too?

How about instead you take all that effort put into reasoning and communication and instead put it into ACTING LIKE A GROWNUP AND FIXING YOUR CRAP.

lol but I guess my tirade says more about me than it does the essays.. seems to have found a trigger somewhere down inside.. so yeah, I'll keep coming back...