View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 03:44 PM
  # 515 (permalink)  
bblackbirdflyy

Hi all!

I'm grateful that I woke up sober this morning because:
-I didn't wake up at 3am in a sweat with a massive hangover
-I didn't stumble my way to the cupboard to drink an alka-seltzer, chug a diet coke or some water.
- I didn't stumble back to bed and lie there for 3 hours waiting to fall back asleep again. - I didn't curse at my alarm going off at 7am because I had just missed out on 3 hours of sleep and I was hungover to boot!
- I didn't hate life because I had to work a 10 hour day on my feet with a hangover.
- I didn't come home and think about nothing but drinking more to take the pain away or lying on the couch for the rest of the evening....... (well I might still do that last part lol, but its cuz I want to not out of necessity)

Instead I was able to make some money, bring home dinner for the man I love, spend some quality time with him and finally pop on here and read all your lovely updates!

Penkins I struggle with remembering all posts too. I usually start typing and then scroll back up to see who wrote what, copy paste scroll back down, scroll back up... ect. I think the notepad thing is genius! Will have to start using it.

Cute Happy BDAY! KNB One month WOOT WOOT

Whoever said it --- I am also grateful there's no snow yet.

DD happy you are following your heart!