View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 10:40 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
brach123

Determined, I love it! right here, right now is all we ever really have, how great is it that we can actually be here, conscious for those moments, and not in blackout or a drunken haze. Sounds like you had a nice day planned and many good moments to enjoy.

Man I've listened to a lot of mooji over the past month!! haha, I love that guy and I hope to go spend some time near monte sahaja to attend satsang next year. Ramana Maharshi was mooji's guru and papaji is also another good teacher of advaita. Adyashanti is also great and deals with very similar concepts.

Excellent buddhist teachers I enjoy are Thich Nhat Hanh, Pema Chodron, Shunryu Suzuki.

Other general spiritual teachers I like lots are Tara Brach (my namesake!), ram dass, wayne dyer and some eckhart tolle. I pretty much take what seems to fit for me from all these different teachers but something about mooji's teachings have really helped me start to wake up. I've really enjoyed exploring spirituality myself so if you find anything yourself that you get something from please feel free to share it with me.

Penkins well done on 2 weeks! oh and I have used the notepad on my computer to write my message whilst reading the messages.

Apple I'm really happy your night out went well, happy for you.

I've had a great day, my little nephews never fail to make me smile and feel grateful for having them and the rest of my family in my life. I've got a great big steak for tea tonight and gonna watch 'Tracks' which looks cool. Hope yall are doing well and are happy.