Old 09-19-2014, 10:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
POP1

FIRST,thanks so much,for both replies however I was not asking for medical advice just opinions and direct knowledge from experienced folks who understand that because it is written in a book doesn't mean it is how it is.
I take knowledge from a recovering addict B4 a PHD.
yes one of the questions was timing,
the other question was is there such a person in the medical community or recovery community that provides a service to sort of addict sit ,( I thought that if there are people who are pooper scoopers there must be someone).
i don't believe that is a Medical question!if you will
.it is my opinion to go to detox however my wife and therapist insist that it not nesscary.
@5hrs tears start,by 8 hours dizzy anger and cramps in legs,I believe in detox it was about 18 hrs. I can't physically make 24/48, I had massive 3 disc surgery in February and the WDs go directly to there making it unbearable
my plan is to have the doctor remove me fairly rapidly as I do not like or trust that I do not develop a dependency.
I have joined an intensive program 5 days per week 6 hours per day.
the psych doc said mild WDs,would you believe him or someone from here ?
No I do not wish to continue using.i am convinced that my time is now,my life is ****,and I pray that I don't wake up,but yet somehow I know I need to do this this time.
I AM LOSING EVERYTHING,which doesn't matter because I lost myself.
Thanks so much for your experience and time.

Last edited by POP1; 09-19-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: forgot