Old 09-19-2014, 09:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
OpioPhobe

Pop1 - coming off of H I got Precipitated withdrawal from taking it at around 24 hours. I wasn't that sick when I took it for reasons that I don't remember. Maybe I took a big dose the night before and slept for half the day or something. Normally, I would have been very sick by 24 hours. That's just my personal experience. I was taking a full strip to start though so it was painful when I went into PWS. I ended up shooting dope shortly thereafter over the sub. That was stupid, and is a great way to OD. I got lucky and missed the bullet on that one.

Is it really unbearable at 4/5 hours out? That would mean you are waking up to dose unless 4/5 hours of sleep is normal. Are you really that scared of Precipitated withdrawal or do you deep down just want to use? Also, what are your plans on coming of the subs?

Can the doctor not do the induction at his office? If you are really that sick at 4/5 hours out I would ask him about that too. Maybe he could give guidance on how sick you should be before dosing.