View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 08:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
WendyOR

Are you sure we are not sisters? Our moms sound like the same person.... GRIN.... maybe they have twins.

Keep seeing the light and your good! Keep searching for your worth, as we are all worthy!!!

I think that at times people of this sort of abuse look for the GOOD in everyone. We know it is difficult to feel unwanted and unvalued... so, we indeed look for revealing the worthiness of others. In that, I think we, or I can speak for myself on this accord... we do see all of the finer qualities... and we all have them... yet, their poor behaviors can just get flowing and out of control and we dismiss them, as we want to only point out their positives. We want to ignore their poor behavior as we are so used to someone making us feel we are the issue. We are the problem. It is so hurtful and we have THE HARDEST TIME sticking up for ourselves and our needs, so we excuse their behavior. We have been far worse... right? Look at us now... slowly we have let others poor behaviors eat away at us. We are the first to forgive.... we are the first to apologize and take ownership over situations, as it really is no big deal.... fingers were always pointed at us earlier in life that it was our fault.... etc.. so this is nothing new.

Your post struck home with me. Be so kind to yourself. Your needs, happiness and welfare matter as well....