Old 09-19-2014, 06:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zjw

you'll probably know when your ready. I can sit in a resturant now that serves alcohol and be ok. I can go into a bar and pick up food but I dunno that i'd eat in a bar. I'm not afraid i'll drink I just dont like that atmosphere anymore. I could probably go into a beer store adn buy some for someone else even but I won't because it just doesnt feel right to me. I figure if someone wants me to purchase them booze they can get it themselves.

I can shop in a grocery store that sells it tho as I pass by i do think all sorts of thoughts what it might be like to drink again oh remember that brand it sure was tasty wonder if there is a sale today etc.. I'll just keep pushing the cart and walken by.

but yea there was a time i went to a bar to pick up some food i had less then a year sobriety and i was twitchen in that bar seeing those draft beers and people seemingly enjoying themselves and the smell of the cigarettes I dunno how i made it out of htere without pulling up a stool and ordering a drink I have not been back to a bar since.