View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 09:55 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
mpr

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Mpr your defining yourself as a problem drinker with an addictive personality

im not with AA 14 months sober

your fantasing about alcohol ive read the big book i care little for problem drinker vs alcoholic

moderation vs alcoholic

this isnt even what your suggesting your going a step futher your literally telling yourself your cured when sorry mpr i am really am sorry but pls listen to what ur saying

why did u keep going for 7 years what it just dawned on you i dont mean that rudely

pls mpr wake up forget these ideas it was a problem then it will be a problem now

tired of responding ive read this fully if i was you id wonder why nearly everyone is saying the same thing

your a alcoholic get used to that 7 years and you havnt realisec that ?

mpr pls believe me why else would i and all of us say this unamioiusly to you

mpr i just cant believe your 7 years sober i know you are i see it but dang you need to wake up fast

mpr read living sober im guessing u have read it again

a problem drinker is an alcoholic and a alcoholic is a problem drinker its the same

and your saying your not gone yet selective reading mpr can u not see this for what it is

i want alcohol i want alcohol thats what your saying pls wake up

im in disbelief but wishing you all the luck in the world realising this and getting to year 8

no more from me mpr i wish u well friends reguardless if u want ?
Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
and you didnt post what day 1 sober was like be truly honest
I never once said or implied I was cured, never. I never even said yep guys my mind is made up im having a drink because I am cured, never happened.

All I did was come to a realization that I have an addictive personality and when I stopped alcohol abuse the problem did not die with it. Do I still have an alcohol problem, YEP. Do i still drink, NOPE. Do I have and addictive personality still, YEP. Do I believe I am physically addicted to alcohol, NOPE. That should sum it up.

I can NEVER drink unless I deal with my addictive personality and even then I can still fail, I know all of this.

I am also sure I did post what day 1 sober was like. Hold on let me check because its right here on the forum...

"so here i am it is friday i will not drink today... i will update/post once i pass midnight "

"few hours away from midnight = day 1 sober"

"just did some cardio and feel pretty good"

"approx 3 hours to go!"

"okay i'm here day 1 sober & over!"

does that about sum it up for you, or was I lying back then?

I have to say I don't like the negative vibe from some posters... I know it is a open forum and anyone can say anything but really it is a bit much at times. We are supposed to support one another, sure we disagree on topics, conditions, definitions but there is a thin line.. Just sayin'