Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 07:23 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
foryoumyson

Well I know my relationship sucks all we do argue and can't even talk god forbid. But I've told her I want to leave and she always throws my kid in my face telling me to leave and she'll get me for child support and I'll never see my son again and blah blah. I been trying to make this work for to long. I didn't drink as much untill we moved in together I feel as if I need to drink just to deal with her shes something evil I'll tell you. One day things will be so so so good . Then the next day she's a whole different person complaining about everything I do nothing I'm a lousy this and that . But the day before I'm superman and I'm the best this and that. I can't blame no one but myself for my drinking but this relationship I'm in is very toxic. I've been in a alcoholic daze for a while now but I really want to move on I don't really care for her anymore I mostly stuck around because of my son. I know if I go my own way it's going to be a battle just to see my son or anything . I'm just not happy and I haven't been happy in along time.