View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 05:24 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
mpr

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I hope you don't seriously think anyone's out to persecute you or are out to malign you.

You've had the benefit of some great experience here - from several different people - but what you do with that is entirely up to you.

I genuinely hope you'll decide there's nothing in it for you to go back there, but whatever you decide is your call.

happy trails mpr

D
No I don't think anyone is out to deliberately persecute maybe, well not most at least. There is of course a bias on this board which is a no brainer. I just always try and look at both aspects myself and be open minded.

I wanted input and I got it! I asked for it so I own that. The fact that I had to ask the question should let many know how indecisive I truly am. I will be sober today and hey thats the way its supposed to go right.

Originally Posted by HotSauceJeff View Post
The amount of time and energy being spent on debating going back to 'light' drinking....

This is a great example of why abstinence is easier than moderation. Live, and in person!
In additional, you are starting to rationalize again...

It's certainly a slippery slope to be skiing on no matter how good you believe your physical, emotional, and mental health is...

I wish you luck in finding a path that brings you peace...
Yes abstaining is easier and no risks involved. You are absolutely correct.

Originally Posted by mfanch View Post
Let us know how it turns out.
will do!