View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 03:29 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  
gnarlyboots

Originally Posted by Avice View Post
I love belonging to this group and I have the luxury of time to respond in great detail because I have no job, no kids, and no significant other. It might sound depressing, but I feel incredibly lucky to have this brief opportunity to get past the hard part and start living a normal life. I've been drinking for so long that I don't even know what that would feel like. Talking to you guys is a big help...you inspire me and make me feel less isolated.

Avice, I had to give you a "score good" because those words could of just as easily come from yours truly. Probably with a few typos though, bc lets face it, these MacBook Pro keypads are NOT designed with tigers in mind. In fact, I'm now thinking of drafting a letter of complaint to Apple, titled, 'Ergonomic Incompatibility of Large Cats and Apple Products'. I bet Steve Jobs would of been all this issue by now if he was still with us.

Jokes aside, it was good to hear you talked it out with you AV going past the pub, it's a healthy realisation that you were drawn to not just the alcohol, but that there were other factors in play too. Good reminder for me too