Old 09-16-2014, 06:28 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Anita1234

Chicory, you are so right! It is a smack in the face. I never knew how damaging it was and I'm just coming to understand how much it has affected me. He and his family are definitely only considering his/their needs. I'm starting to identify his manipulation and abuse quicker though. He called me today asking very sweetly if we could meet up somewhere and when I said no he immediately turned ugly and became very mean. I feel like I'm dealing with a man who has not matured past his teenage years. He says, I'm ruining his life!

Txhelp, it truly is heartbreaking. I want to help so badly, but I'm realizing that I can't and he doesn't want my help. In fact some days I feel like he hates me.

Flynbuy, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. What was the turning point for you? The restless, irritable, and discontented sound exactly like my husband. He goes through so many ups and downs, but it always goes back to this baseline unhappiness and frustration with life. I feel like he will never be happy in any situation b/c there's something deep within him that's blocking it. Have the feelings of restlessness and irritability improved for you? Thanks again for sharing and your support.