View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 10:37 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
lizatola

I'm laughing at myself today now that I'm home. When 2 days ago I was worried that he could be dead or alive, I am now just ready to laugh.

AH came to talk to me today AGAIN, and pushed for more 'talking' saying, "You asked for this, I didn't want things to go this way, I didn't want this, YOU did...." etc etc. SO, I finally just said: we agreed that I would finish teaching the sophomore year and then we'd split up because it gives us time to fix the pool, move some investments around, get the holidays over with, etc" He agreed.

The conversation moved over to talking about our son and his tennis and I made mention about how I'm going to need more help getting my son to tennis and to tournaments in the future, to which he said, "Oh, tennis? That's over. Tennis is a luxury for him, not a necessity. Forget that."

Yep, my momma bear came out. No way in h*ll is he going to threaten this one and get away with it. He's the one who put a racquet in the kids' hands when he was 6 months old!!!

All part of the game he wants to play and I am so glad I see it. I just ignored him, didn't react, and made an appointment with my lawyer!!!