View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 06:39 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Redmayne
Redmayne

Attacking the argument.

'Anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned,' the Dalai Lama in his 'Little Book of Buddhist Wisdom'.

Written on the basis of the idea of 'attacking the argument, not the person', I find any suggestion that what I wrote or the text used in my original thread, would in the view of any right minded, reasonably intelligent person, capable of thinking cognitively (truth and reason). Could in any way, shape or form bear any inference or expectation that any children, let alone innocent children should, 'die whilst alive', in the terms I or the text used refer to.

In fact, whatever 'acid test' you refer to, I find it quite incredulous, from a personal point of view, as both a parent and grandparent, as I'm sure many on here are. That anyone with any knowledge or experience of children should even think a;long those lines, let alone put it into writing in a manner to be aired on a forum. On this site, primarily involved in the sober recovery of others, or any other site, as it, I would think by common consensus reflects poorly on them and their sense of responsibility to the sober recovery community. Not withstanding the guidance offered on the sites policy, or any other constructive comment or criticism they, or others care to make.