Thread: Nothing
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 07:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
searching peace

I believe I was only here on earth to have my children. And now I cannot provide for them. They will be better without me. My mother hates me. She never wanted me and it doesn't matter how much I try I am wrong. Everything about me is wrong. And my first husband left me and our three kids to be with another woman and he does nothing for his kids but cause problems. My STBXAH I have tried as hard a do can and he never loved me. I did everything I knew to do and it wasn't good enough. I wasn't enough and he always chose other people and other things over me. I am wrong in his eyes also. Everything I do or say is wrong. I am nothing. He has been abusiveness and blames me for all of his problems. I have never tried so hard with anyone and nothing I did was good enough or right. And I have a job but the people there don't like me either. I don't have any friends. And I don't have any family. I don't want my children to live with the embarrassment of having me for a mom. And I can't provide for them. I cannot even pay for has with what I make. If I am not here then my parents will provide for them. If all of these people that are supposed to love me unconditionally think I am nothing and a burden and everything about me is wrong then it must be true.
None of you know me. And if you did you wouldn't like me. No one does. I just want to make sure my kids will be provided for and ok. And this is the only way I can do that. They will suffer too much if I am here.