View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lola23

First real drinking dream

I've had other dreams before that I drank...but it was more like something else was going on in my dream and I happened to drink as well. This was different...it was really a dream that I totally relapsed and had a bottle of wine.
Ugh, ugh ugh. In the dream, something was going on with work that I guess stressed me out so I decided to have a glass of wine. And before I knew it, the entire bottle was gone. But the weird part is that part of the dream was that I woke up and hoped it was just a dream. I didn't remember finishing the bottle, maybe I just had a glass, which wouldn't be that bad. So I get out of bed and into the kitchen to see the damage which I've done in real life SO SO SO many times...can't remember what all I drank and have to check on it the next day. I see the totally empty bottle and am so disappointed in myself.

When I woke up, it took a while to remind myself it was just a dream...and I thought about what I really did the night before (had a glass of tea, a little too much dessert, and went to bed at 10pm). I'm so relieved. Day 36 today. I haven't really been counting every day, but its nice to remind myself from time to time..