Old 09-14-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Wood Stove Weekend

Up and at 'em here at 9,050' in the Rockies. Got the Wood Stove going, and my proprietary brew of Coffee so strong it could bring a Vampire back to life. The 'Never Fail' item to start a blazing Fire every time: a scrap piece of Cardboard. All dem lil 'ridges' in it let in Air, and get back Jack!

Almost no Wind up here, which is very nice. Clear beyond clear, save some Smoke/Haze blown in from some distant Fire elsewhere.

Good Vibes transmitted Skyward to Ruby2 , and a Sober Sunday to busy Folks and Yard Salers. Olive1, my good Band Pal moved up your way to Bainbridge Island, adjacent to a Heron Bird Preserve. He was one Lot back from the Water. While getting his Mail one day, he met his Neighbor: Russell Johnson. 'The Professor' from 'Gilligan's Island' who - wait for it - kept a Boat on his private Dock there.

Putz around up here for a 1/2 day, and then head back down to the City House. Every commute is a good commute in my shiny new Truck!

Even the Pooch likes to ease into Sunday.

Elton John busted onto the American Music Scene with this live FM Simulcast that was later Remastered into an Album: '11-17-70'. As a Power Trio, he could show Jerry Lee Lewis a thing or two. Dude absolutely ripped it up back then...

PC Language Note: The Word Editor on here substitutes 5 asterisks for the word '*****'. So, I slipped in an Alt bit of Urbane Slang for my fellow pasty-Skinned, Sunscreen-using Caucasians: 'Cracker'. That's MISTER 'Ritz', to you.

Music Video Link

'Cracker Tonk Women' ~ Elton John

----
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
B_ With Pillow & Shoe.jpg (24.7 KB, 44 views)