View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Yeah, sort of the same . . . or so it seems. Looking back she was always a little nutty, but that was known going in.

But she had 4 good AA years in when we met, we accumulated some kids, she relapsed on Cooking Vanilla, then went on to a full-blown eating disorder, went off to rehab for that, she is back about a year and a half, and just been full-blown horrid to me, since.

Will not take self-responsibility for anything, lies about near anything / everything, even filed for separation and support but since that was all based on ******** nonsense and lies, it looks like it will all fall in on her, and she is still living her, with no apparent plans now -- until her next crazy episode, I suppose.

About like the Big Book cautions about a Self-Will ran riot as a Dry Drunk.

As far as the HP stuff. I do not have the clearest vision on that.

I know for my part I dropped off Alanon for a while and things went Deep South. I got back in, and as a Direct Result of that, she wound up shipped to Rehab. Strange Stuff in that regard.

But since she is back -- I can make no sense on My End. So I have done all my stuff. Alanon, Full Steps, Helping on Family Recovery Groups, Alateen Sponsor -- the Whole Enchilada.

Her End -- Mostly Lies, Most of the Time. So I guess that outcome makes sense for her Behavior.