View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PinkCloudsCharley

need positive thoughts please

I hate to ask this but don't know where to turn. Last night was a bad night. I need positive thoughts please, and if someone would ask their HP to help me I would appreciate it. Today is the first day in 19 years i am not wearing my wedding rings in public. This is huge for me. AH and i will probably have to talk tonight. I need courage and acceptance, if this is it, if this is over, i want to be able to be graceful and not stoop to a level that is beneath me.

I never believed I would be facing this. I prayed so hard before i got married and had no second thoughts at all. Not even an inkling of one! . I was raised to not believe in divorce, my church doesn't even accept it. (please, no negative comments about that. It is what it is) i am so lost and scared. This is the hardest thing ive ever lived thru, I've had miscarriages, deaths in my family, this is the worst. I just need courage and grace tonight, and the knowledge that my HP will help me. Why my HP lied to me before my wedding i don't know... I'm sorry to ask here, I'm so alone.