View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
desypete

when i went to court over my kids i was told in no uncertain terms its all about the kids and not about me or my ex wife.
the courts are not interested in anyone who is useing the kids to hit out at there partners etc
this of course fell on deaf ears as both me and the ex went to war : )

it was really all about us and who was going to win the kids and how much pain it would give to the other one who couldn't see the kids

it took me a while before the penny sunk in that the kids loved me and her and how dare i play god with my kids love for there mum etc
of course i had aa people kicking me up the bum to make me see this way as i was all about keeping my kids away from her as she was still drinking and not a fit person blah blah all the rubbish i could find on her would come out as for my justifications for my actions

in the end i got the kids and she got visits and like someone else said dont worry about them as they will soon fook up on there own and thats exactly what did happen
she carried on drinking and missed contacts etc the kids got fed up of getting hurt and let down that they gave up with her, without me having to do a thing

its pretty amazing when i think how i let go of that situation and just went with it rather than trying to control it and force things etc and it worked out just how it should of without any sticking my ore in