View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 10:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Blossom717

Are they Always Lucky?

Am I the only one who feels like most A's get away with so much? That they always luck out?

I had to make an appointment on the 19th of August to get an appointment September 16th to file for custody. They later called and gave me a sooner appointment which was yesterday.

Well xabf started texting me saying he wanted to see DD everyday and how would I like it if I couldn't see her every day...blah blah blah. (I'm meeting him so he can visit her everyother day...that still feels like too much.)

Anyway, then he texted me saying we needed to be adults and go to mediation to work things out. I REQUESTED THAT 3 WEEKS AGO.

I told him that was fine, that I had asked him to do that already, and that I filed for custody today. He then told me that he filed today (yesterday) too, shortly after I did. WTF? I can't tell if he is lying or not. But it makes me nervous.

Then he told me that the mediator I suggested wouldn't work because our county only uses court appointed ones. I checked that info...turns out hes right. Idk how he found that out, they didn't tell me any of that when I filed.

I was feeling so confident that as long as I do the right thing for her that I can protect her from him. I feel like yesterday was a foreshadow to the future. Like he will weasel his way in court or mediation and get her 50/50. I don't even think he can take care of her for a weekend. Every night he calls her drunk. His moods swing one day to the next.

But he is so manipulative.

I know I shouldn't worry about the future, we don'teven have a court date yet. But its always digging in the back of my mind. I can't bear to think of my smart sweet baby turning into an addict.