Old 09-11-2014, 07:55 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
ardy

thumbs up woot woot there is so much to do out there Short Film Festivals are popping up all over the States.. volunteer for awhile your city fairgrounds Blues Fests check it out... I worked in Stocks and Bonds back in the 1990's for 5 years... kept getting sick strange how it would work.. and so tried I could not walk out to my car on my own.. came back one day in June 1995 after the Indy 500, looked around at all the staff and wrote my letter of leaving.. copied signed took the orginals around to management at 8:30am that Monday morning hugged each one laid the letter down and walked out the door never looked back .. in 48 hours I had a huge lump on my left breast... under my hubbies health care Blue Cross Blue Shield by that Dec my Mom was with us for 3 months.. never would have been able to live thro that if I had stayed on my job... buried 3 ladies in 2 years that died of Breast Cancer that I worked with.. in 2009 Maria Zerdo died at her desk ... breast cancer, felt that there was no one that could do her job as well as she could, took her body out.. I held Susie the old Sup tight in the lobby as she sobbed Why did you make it Ardy.. because Babe its my Life and I will walk a brighter path.. we watched as they took the body out of the building.. everyone rushing by.. a temp was called in 3 days later..

Kiddo you Stand Tall Hold the High Ground and get out there and have a Life a Good Life with laughter and sunshine and joy and do so much more.. love a Lady Clown.. ardy