Thread: Long Days
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
xJustBreathex

Long Days

Having trouble with filling my days it seems. My depression has come back with a vengeance and as much as I want to get up and out... I either don't know what to do with myself... or when I decide on something I don't have it in me to do it. Its getting rather frustrating. I don't know if it has to do with being newly sober or a possible misdiagnosis in my mental health that was mentioned to me when I was in the hospital during my last relapse.

Feeling kind of lost. Unsure of what to do with myself that is positive and will keep me moving in the right direction. Ive been getting out of the house alone everyday this week so far which is something ive never done before.. so theres something I guess.

Talking to my sponsor a lot and trying to figure out a meeting for tonight and hoping shes got time to grab a coffee and just chat a bit before or after.

Lonliness has always been a trigger for me... and now that my partner is back to work... theres a lot of it. I kept to myself so much when I was using and pushed away a lot of people. I was virtually dependant on my boyfriend for everything and coming into my own now while trying to maintain my sobriety... its been difficult.

Set some goals for myself today... and just praying it will be better then yesterday.