View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:11 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
apophylite

How are we all, it's very quiet in here lately. I don't use SR as much as I did in the beginning. I'm so busy with work that I don't get a chance and I just live as a sober person these days, I don't really think about much and my drinking days seem a lifetime ago.
We are soon to be moving house, our landlord has sold ours but we are moving to a nicer property so it feels like a real fresh start for me. A house with only good memories made, not drinking and blackouts and rows. I'm excited.
I have also been approached by another hotel to work in there spa probably as assistant spa manager which is a step up from my current role as head therapist. It's very flattering as they are restructuring their spa to create the position for me. I'm not sure I'll definitely take it as I think once I have a firm offer my current workplace may come back with a counter offer. That is what I'm hoping for anyway. Our hotel general manager has spoken about me being the next spa manager which would be amazing when out current guy leaves. Lots to think about.
I hope you are all well and sober x