Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 04:58 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  
melissa6381

My V,

I sit here wishing there was something I could say to take your pain away. I hope you don't mind that I found this post, I've been checking up on you as I've been very concerned about you.

When I first met you I was only a day into my sobriety. I went back to read all of the previous February posts and was instantly drawn to you. I knew I wanted to be your friend and that with your support I would be able to get sober. Not only are you worthy of love, you are a magnet for it. Your light shines so bright that people love you even through a computer screen. You are not a average person, your spirit shines like an angels. The overwhelming responses of support and love that you have received from this post are evidence of that.

I believe that life is about lessons, and until we surrender to learning them life will keep presenting us with situations in which that lesson can be learned. I can feel how close you are to graduating from this lesson. Do not fear being vulnerable and facing your darkest moments for I believe that learning to be open, supported, and vulnerable is something you were born to do. Theres no way around this stuff, you have to go through it. Let it ALL out, even if it's just in a journal that you burn when you're done, unburden yourself of heaviness, you deserve to be free. The work will be hard but I know you are strong enough to do it. You can get through this.

We are all here for you, you are very loved.
XO, M.