Thread: Hello folks
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stash

Hello folks

so I was looking through some old photo albums earlier this evening. Many of the photos are of drinking parties. At first I was laughing at all the pics of myself but then I started to remember how I felt in those moments and the embarrassing things I did at those parties. It left me feeling so anxious and scarred. Just how I felt after I ended up beating someone up while I was drunk. Then I noticed how I took a picture with every person I met up with n I thought to myself how much of a fake person I really was. Acting like I actually cared about those people by giving them hugs and taking a pic with them. Now I'm thinking if I saw any of those people now I wouldn't even bother with a hello bc I don't know them. Maybe I'm over thinking things. They are only pictures after all, maybe I shouldn't stress any of the past too much. Maybe I should get rid of the pics. Idk. I just really hate how anxious it left me it's not going away and I feel like I can barley breathe. I've been sober for 21 months now. Just when I think I'm over all the crazy feelings I find new ways to give myself anxiety lol. Nts don't look at old pics for a while....