View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 01:15 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
WendyOR

Today was my granddaughter's birthday party. (There were things there that I did not like... such as alcohol, who drinks at a 4 year old's birthday party... made me really uneasy). I didn't get to stay long as they planned it last minute, and my work schedule was already up and couldn't get anyone to work for me. However, I enjoyed spending time with her. She had the cutest pig tails in, so curly like her mommy's hair used to be. She was singing happy birthday to herself. I convinced her that I was four years old as well, and that lasted about 10 minutes until she figured it out and let me know I was much too old to be 4. It is always fun to watch my younger daughter with her. My youngest was 5 when she was born, and I swear she is the best auntie ever. Seriously.... she is always so loving and kind to her. She is patient. I loved watching her open the gifts I had gotten her. I also indulged in eating at least 15 garlic cheese bread flavored potato chips. Oh.My.Goodness.... so good! I had to leave for work shortly after.