View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:18 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
mischa1

codebear --- ::::::HUGS:::::: I just left my AH and after reading you post I am so glad I did. I never though about the liability on me for him driving my car. He took it all the time completely trashed!!!! Thank you so much for posting. Not for me I am done done done and trying to get a lawyer for divorce BUT for others who would not have thought about it you are really doing a huge service to those. If we were still together I know now he will NEVER touch my car again. I picked her out, I financed and I paid for my little bubble car and as far as I am concerned the only person deserving to drive her is ME!!!!!!!

As far as jail...my personal opinion...You got yourself there you get yourself out.

My mom gave me the best advice. Let's call my AH Mike - not his name

Mike's problems are Mike's problems. Stop fixing Mike's problems. Fix Mischa's problems. Mike can take care of himself. She says to me all the time....Sounds like a Mike problem to me sweetie.

Take care of yourself and let him dig his way out of his own mess. Make him accountable. I see now that I bailed my AH out of everything and the more I did the more he dumped on me. As soon as I couldn't handle anymore he started to berate me, mean nasty names and comments that only go worse and worse as I got sicker and sicker from trying to solve all the worlds problems. I'm just one little girl and I can't do it all alone. Neither can you and anyone who loved you would not want or expect you to.