View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 10:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

From the comforts of home....

Gosh I've missed you all!
I have been trying to catch up on all the posts. Whew....

I've been busy, Christmas was good but yet a challenge emotionally. I caught myself Christmas morning starting to tear up a bit, since this is the first year my x-A wasn't around. But I quickly started thinking about something else...and made myself busy. I also had to work so that made it better. My daughter and I had a great time though...she was very happy.

Really, I will just kind of be glad when the holidays are all over with. I'm ready for New Years though...I feel like it will be a fresh start.

I've had a couple passings with my x-A, this past friday he was at his mothers when I picked our daughter up. He was drunk, and getting ready to smoke some pot outside with his nephew. (So much for a role model) I picked up my daughter and was sooo glad to just "come home" . It still amazes me how he drives with no license, drunk still or high, and just went to court the 1st of this month for his 2nd dwi.

Not my problem though.....

Work is going ok, my hours should change soon and be daytime hours. I am praying it will happen soon. The strain on my daughter not getting to see me much during the week is hard, with the hours I've been working. But I am proud I've done what has had to be done in order we make it.

Happy New Year everyone.....I love you all!!!!!!!!