Old 09-04-2014, 09:39 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
changeneeded

I'm sorry you have to go through this so soon in your marriage. Did I miss how long you've been together before getting married? The sudden turn in personality is amazing, isn't it? Something some of us here can say we are familiar with the whole scenerio.

I feel like you are still hoping your love for him will cause him to change. Who know, maybe so, BUT....... don't count on it. He has shown you who he is, and he waited until you were married to each other to reveal himself.

It sounds like you have a job that can support you if he's not using your credit cards. Listen to everyone here and get out while you can. If it is meant to be and he wants to be with you, he will start working on himself so he does not loose you. You can't make him want to, we know---- some of us here have waited 20 plus years, and probably thought at six weeks.... we could change unlike all "those other people" whose spouses wouldn't change

Stick with taking care of yourself and your son. Hang out here awhile you will learn alot.

Be well,