Old 09-04-2014, 04:53 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

This I have spent time thinking on this past week for those who believes moderation exists

If someone was drinking alcoholically and then cut down to the point it was just at weddings/celebrations it would still be in the alcoholics life its kinda like abstinence but every now and then I can have some

Here's the problem its not abstinence is it because of cutting back do you think it is truly possible that if it was a problem then and no matter how small the amount you drink now at weddings/celebrations that it has a massive chance of coming back because of such drinks at weddings/celebrations

And I'm not just saying this to ridicule I think a wedding/celebration is a absolute hotnest if you once had a problem and have now cut back for me alcohol is in the door it only takes 1 drink not for me but all of us and that's the point this person must have thought he/she had a problem to begin with by being here

I shouldn't say this but it is possible to possibly control it for a short period but before long it will bring you back to SQ1 I see it happen daily I'm under no illusion of what alcohol is and how powerful its become

The truth is this website and the souls that got sober only care in whatever way its getting said ppl here care

Wish I found this place sooner