Thread: Irritated
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 01:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Luper

Irritated

I know I am a bit sensitive and a little? cranky only being at day 8, so pardon this vent.

I know I deserve it because of the things I did in my past, but if one more person comes up to me and says "are you drinking?" I think I'm gonna blow a gasket!!!!!!!!

I have been avoiding phone calls and changing my routine. I have been going for an early morning walk...by myself. That's when I ran into a neighbor who said that to me yesterday. Keep in mind that I am a little cranky... lol

My first reaction was, WTH, if everything thinks I am, then I guess I might as well go ahead and drink................ I know, AV talking.

So, with smoke coming out of my ears, I continued my walk, went home and made a nice breakfast with a big glass of orange juice. I so wanted a drink!

I know I can't avoid situations like this and I really don't blame these people for saying things. They have seen me stumble around, fall down, and carry cases of beer into my house......but walking is the one thing right now that calms me down and clears my head. I don't want to start avoiding that too just so I won't run into someone......

Don't know what I am looking for here today...just irritated with myself I guess. I am really trying so hard this time, and comments like that just bash my self confidence. I know you guys get it, so I came here...do people say this stuff to you?

Sorry for the rant, and thanks for listening.