View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:21 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
OpioPhobe

Wow. Today has been so much better I don't really have words for it.

I did take another 0.25mg of Xanax late in the day, but no more amps and no alcohol. So in total that was 1 amp and 0.75mg of Xanax. Today I felt fairly 'normal', and even happy at moments. I really think it was the Wellbutrin that took it to that level of craziness.

Of course, that doesn't take away from the fact that I went overboard with the amps in the first place. I didn't start the Wellbutrin until after I was coming down on the amps.

Anyway, I just wanted folks to know that today went well. Thanks for everyone's input. Sorry that I don't have more time to respond to everyone directly, but I appreciate every comment received.

I know I was on the fence in th past about taking ADs, and I can say definitively that my mind is made up to forget about that. Sure, there may be some combination that might actually work, but the downside risk is way, way too much for me personally.

As far as the meetings go, I haven't gone yet. I am going to go with my wife to her next therapist's meeting next week. We have gone to those before, but not much came of it. I guess sometimes I think there is too much talking between me and my wife.