View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Timeiskey......I can imagine how hard it is....to have these reminders in your immediate environment. Almost like a recovering alcoholic working in a bar....I would imagine!

You are sill very early on in your recovery. You are still in the grieving stage...so, naturally you are in some pain.

You show great signs, to me, that you are going to come out of this, on the other end, in one good piece!

There will come a time when you will react just l ike hopeful4 just described.

Once, after the breakup with a guy that was in love with---I thought my world could never be happy again. Later, I couldn't remember what I thought was so "magical" about him. I went on to find a truly enriching and lasting love. It I had stayed with this guy....I wouldn't have had the room for someone who was so much better for me.

I do know that in the entertainment business that the public literally drenches them in fairy dust.....and, their egos lap it up like puppies at a warm saucer of milk.
Eventually, though, the fairy dust evaporates like the dew in the m orning sun---if it is not supported by a solid core.

You will get through this, I am confident. Time...no contact....space....

dandylion