Old 08-31-2014, 02:13 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
OnawaMiniya

Being honest with myself.

Facing my fears.

Visualizing my future - I mean, REALLY visualizing it. Looking around me, seeing it all physically. Feeling it all in my heart and soul. Feeling the joy that comes with creating a better life. And keeping that image, those feelings, close to my heart and at the forefront of my mind, reminding myself that when something is not going as I would like it to, I have the power to create something better. Keeping that feeling close to me so that I feel certain that I am closing in on it, and it is mine already, it is already on its way.

Knowing that I am loved. Knowing that it is OK to need help. Knowing that it is OK to have needs. Being aware of where the fear of having a need stems from, and laying that to rest, so that I can be open to receive better things.

Knowing that I have control over how I feel - this means i get to feel good. I simply can choose to.

Knowing that I am here for a reason, that I have strengths and gifts to offer this world, that there are people out there whose lives I am going to touch, that will benefit from me being at my best.

Knowing that it is OK to make mistakes. That it is what we do when we realize we have made a mistake that is important, since it is impossible to avoid EVER making a mistake.

Being easier on myself.

And a lot more.

Good luck to everyone on their journey

Peace.