View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:08 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ashamedof

Pretty, I really feel you should RUN too. I know you want closure, you care and you're confused, I get that, trust me. You just seem like a sweet girl that's been walked on a few too many times in her life and now is the time you should stand up and say enough. You deserve the best, not an addict. I'm an addict in recovery and I'm living with an alcoholic husband..it's hard. We do things we never thought we would just for a fix. Lying, stealing, cheating, manipulating, using, destroying anything and anyone that crosses our path..just to get a fix. Addiction is such a strong disease. I feel it's early enough in the relationship that you'll get over it quickly (I pray) rather than end up spending a few years in a chaotic , abusive, destructive and drama filled relationship. You don't want to end up in jail because you were pulled over and he had drugs on him or you end up hurt over a drug deal gone wrong. It's a nasty and dangerous lifestyle and you don't want this, I promise you.

I personally wouldn't even text him anymore, you've already texted him, and went to his place and you've gotten no response, that's your answer right there.
You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved, you know?
If he does contact you, then what? He will likely lie, give you some sob story and you take him back only to find yourself even deeper with this guy 6 months down the road.
He is a small fish in a big pond.
I saw that you wrote "in case he meets my friends in the future" that tells me that you're willing to take back a guy that has ignored you, not texted you back and hasn't made an efforts to show you he even cares...even if it's not drugs, is this the kind of guy you want?
Never chase a man.
If someone wants you in their life, they will prove it and show you.
I really wish you luck and I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
Don't forget, you deserve better!