View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 05:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
prettyblond

I hadn't thought about actually going to any support meetings. I don't know that I have any further cause. I haven't heard one word from him.

I'm still concerned. I care about the man. I'm just not sure what's going on. I just don't know what else to think. It really seems to me that his behavior completely changed.

I don't know what his DOC was. The sudafed certainly can be used in meth and his ex was supposedly into meth. But he didn't tell me he was. I feel like it's not a big leap to assume he would be into it if she was but what do I know?

In any event I felt terrible for being mean and sent him a message today telling him I meant what I said but I care and if he wants to talk about what's going on he can get ahold of me.

It's just hard. I don't know what's what.

I've been talking to very few friends about it because I don't know what's going to happen and I wouldn't want to divulge his personal stuff to people he may one day meet.

I came here more so I guess because I thought I was seeing things how I wanted to or maybe jumping to conclusions. As someone unused to addictive behavior I just didn't know who to ask...