Old 08-28-2014, 11:00 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Sparklekitty I thought I had my codie behaviour under control but I have realised I haven't instead of yelling, crying and begging my AH to quit drinking I'm trying to get him to realise what he has lost and that he loves me and wants his future to be with me, that's still codie behaviour right??

He told me the other night that he would be seeing his dr and telling him he no longer needs anti depressants as he is feeling better. I asked him if he was and he said no I told him that was his decision what he told the dr and if he continues to drink there is no point in taking the anti depressants, was this being a codie?? Still trying to get my head around what is codie and what isn't

I will be here if he needs me but I will not enable him to continue drinking, I have stood by my boundary that he is not to come to the home while under the influence of alcohol or dying of a hangover. I wish I could stick to my NC boundary!!!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I am having a lovely day with my kids and actually thinking it's him who is missing out on family time, not me. I am feeling blessed for my wonderful kids