View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

O/T..My Grandma Passed Away

It's been a rough week. My grandma was 89 years old, so I know it is understandable, but she passed yesterday. She was very healthy and lived a full and happy life. I am super close to my mom, and my heart hurts for her most of all. I don't care the age, for your mom to pass has to be agony.

It was so crazy. The day before she was basically restless and nearly unconscious the entire day. Hospice was called, they thought it would be very soon, within hours. Yesterday my mom walked in, she opened her eyes and asked if it was time to get up!! She talked to everyone, my mom brought in her cat who she loved dearly, it was wonderful that my family got to experience that. I had been there the day before and she was squeezing my hand and smiling when I told her something funny I remembered about us. So I did miss it yesterday, but know she knew I was there the night before with my girls.

So, I will be absent for a few days. If you lovelies can keep me and my family in your prayers it would be much appreciated.

XXX