View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 08:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SoberComposer

Lol, where do I begin.. there were so many times that should have been my breaking point. My self worth was null.. I did things and said things that I would never dream I would do. Thankfully I drank by myself and am alone so I really only hurt/disrespected myself. My final breaking point was when I started a journel and documented everything. See.. my addiction has always been my dirty secret. After documenting the good and bad days it became apperent. I started regulating it but it was hard and at least once a week I would benge. So 27 days ago I was just tired of the constant nagging after work. A little was not good enough but more jacked me up for work, and thankfully I happen to love my job. You know.. we reach breaking points but when we generate enough force to quit we have to take it. If I choose to drink again I know it may be 1, 5, 10 yrs that I have that energy and clarity to quit. I was just sick of it!! Im off that train and trying to settle and build a home in my own mind. Life is too short to do that anymore. To many things to do!!!

A huge congratulations to your 81 days Flynbuy! That is amazing!