View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 07:04 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Sinderos

I am usually not blunt, but feel your post screams at me to post. You seem to me to be a person who thinks they are better than the average drunk and you can handle it but are scared. Let me tell you, I am extremely intelligent. I have crossed the lines of poverty with flying colors, have fought to get to every inch of ground I have gotten to and am finally living very comfortable. Reality is because of this horrible disease you nor I will make it out without some kind of consequences. I haven't had any dui's or lost my license, etc. I've increased my salary considerably within the last year. Yeah we've both been "fortunate" or have we??? I personally never want to experience any of the negative. I am not perfect and make mistakes. I am not completely sober yet so I feel justified when I tell you to get off that high horse you're on and either get sober or be a drunk. Don't pretend to be something you are not. We both need to make the decision to either get sober or be a hidden professional drunk.