View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 05:28 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
IOAA2

[QUOTE=JayEl;4853017] I'm at a point where I drink a few days a week and don't a few days a week. What I KNOW is that the way I drink is the big indicator that nothing good will come of this... I don't drink a beer or two, I drink until I fall asleep on the couch or crawl off to bed. Im fooling myself that I'm somehow maintaining. I like when I don't drink. I sleep good, feel better at work, take better care of my family. Ugh!!! I don't know what I need right now but I'm glad I posted and am starting this conversation. Maybe it will help me talk myself through this.

I've spent a week in detox, went through 4 paracentesis procedures, wrecked the car, ignored my family.... Back to my title I guess... What am I doing thinking I can drink again???[/QUOTE]

Hi. Perhaps you might read this again when sober a few days for an answer.
Have you thought that continued drinking could make you children or others fatherless or in a heartbeat homeless or be taken away and put into a not wonderful state run agency and on and on.
Poor me I stopped drinking and my life got better and I’m healthier in mind and spirit.

BE WELL