Old 08-23-2014, 09:47 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
autumn2

I don't see anything wrong with you needing a woman. You are 25 yrs old an obviously have needs. It is easy to get someone when alcohol is involved because standards are loosened. Even the big girl in the bar who never would have a shot with the good looking guy might even score. It's all about being at the right place,right time,right amount of alcohol. OR wrong place,wrong time,wrong amount of alcohol. lol. Depending on which one will be regretting it.

Surely there is some nice looking girls who would like to be in a relationship with a good looking man with a good job who doesn't drink. Sounds like a catch to me.

Be happy with yourself was difficult for me. I was 40 yrs old before I could actually say that I don't need any man in my life to be content. Meaning: if I were to divorce,I would not hook up or want a man to date. A good man is hard to find if not dang near impossible. The prince charming thing is a hoax. lol. It don't exist. I'm not willing to put up with all the drama that comes with a relationship. I'm happy living my life calmly by myself. BUT for me that came with age. No way at 25 or even 35 I seen it that way.