Old 08-23-2014, 08:45 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Croissant

Originally Posted by natehamburg View Post
I just dont understand how I had all these good looking girls when I was drunk and "sloppy" all the time and now I have none! its baffling to me. where is all the good girls. Im so angry right now its pissing me off.
My guess is you probably often met them at bars and clubs and they were drunk also? I mean, not to take away from your good looks etc, but it IS pretty easy to pick up when everyone's inhibitions are low from alcohol.

Also, like others have said, you sound desperate (I mean that respectfully), and that is a huge turn off. Besides, if you got the woman, it sounds like you would obsess over losing her - all kinds of unhealthy going on.

I do agree, there's been times where I think conversation was better lubricated with alcohol, but I've kind of moved past that. I don't want to meet another person dependant on alcohol either - that's a recipe for disaster.

I absolutely understand 25 is the time where you usually meet girls out at clubs etc....maybe some alternative healthy interests would allow you to meet girls with similar healthy habits? A gym, sports group etc.

6 months sober is great. You did that all by yourself and faced your crap. A woman will not fix the rest of the gaps, mate. I'd love a partner too, but it would just complicate where my energy should be right now.