View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 06:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bunnezjp

Originally Posted by MyTime86 View Post
On day 27 an haven't been itching to drink at all really, which is nice. Went zip lining today for the first time it was a awesome but now we're headed to a friends house to celebrate his birthday. Which will include them getting hammered. I know I'm not going to drink but just bums me out because I feel so unhappy. Stinks that it takes so long to change an start feeling better about your self.. I'm single so it's just sucks being alone through this and hoping that what I'm attempting is actually going to make me happy in the long run. Thanks for listening
I wanna go zip lining......

I'm single, too. Personally, the first time I attempted sobriety while in a relationship didn't go so well...and he wasn't even a drinker (at least around me). However, he was very enabling, and codependent. Not the support I needed.

Being sober is alot easier for me this time, and Sobriety being a very selfish gift to myself, I don't necessarily need anything serious concerning relationships right now. When its meant to be then it'll happen. Just my $0.02

Bunnez