Old 08-22-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ardy

Originally Posted by meggem View Post
I think I need some help getting my head straight. I feel a slippery slope coming on.

So – him and I were exchanging ridiculous text message for HOURS yesterday morning about him seeing DD on her first day of K. I was against it (big day, full day, first day, too much) and I proposed a gazillion other times (day before, 3 days after, come see her get on the bus, etc.), all of which of course, did not work for him. When I threatened lawyer for the ridiculousness suddenly, his schedule opened up.

I ended up giving in and letting him see her on the first day of school because I could see his point of view I guess.

But we ended up on the phone about it because I couldn’t deal with the sound of my text dinger going off 8 hundred times. The conversation almost went well, then nosedived, then almost went well, then nosedived. Then nosedived, then nosedived again. Then I hung up on him. Then I called him back. Then he didn’t answer. Then I felt obsessive.

Then later on, he called the girls to say goodnight and I ended up on the phone with him again.

My brain started saying things like “why don’t you just have him over on the first day of K – instead of her being shipped all over” - weird things like that were entering my mind. Then I would think – what the heck are you thinking what is happening to you. I can NOT have him step FOOT in my house.

He is getting a dumpster, he’s paying for it – and invited me to use it (more like demanded a time frame of me getting the rest of my things out or he will trash them so I guess he didn’t really offer me to share the dumpster)– I had a thought of texting him and asking how much it is, that I will split it – then I was like – no. I had to buy a,b,c for DD for school – I am paying their daycare. NO.

The house is under contract – we won’t make much at all – another thought was – tell me he can just keep the profit (so small – like $700.00)

What is happening to me? Why am I feeling “nice”

Hi kiddo don't do it hold tight to the kids and you and push out and forward.. you can do .it.. I had a problem like that it just got worse never better. trust me.. and move on. please .. prayers and hugs a Mom.. ardy