Thread: Going Crazy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 05:50 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ardy

Fear as women we have that inside alarm system that says Danger Will robinson Danger... know a couple of days ahead when my hubby is going to start to flip out.. my big fear in the night he will forget who Iam... no really... before we go to sleep.. Promise me Babe you do know who Iam.. repeat after me... I Love you Ardy... yep.. drivers him nuts... but we had a night that I locked the door on him in another room.. remember my home is a 1906 and the walls and doors maybe old but are made of Walnut nothing gets thro them even wild animals .. the next mornging Hon Why am I in here... threw a towel at him and pointed to the bathroom ... Iam smart about wild animals most of the sharp and things that would harm are hidden from view in 24 hours... eekekekkekeke when I met God Lucy He will have some Tall explaining to do.. yep... and humor my best weapon Humor.. know it sound bad.. but with 20 years of pratice behind me ... I know when to get the hell out of Dodge.. for over night.. hugs and prayers ardy...