View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 11:50 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi Kiddo your safe here.. nothing hidden Souls and Hearts are open.. wow 33 that was 1983....and your bored haahhahaha dance your wife around the kitchen plan a short trip for a weekend. think of the money you will be saving.. if you need a hobby take up bowling.. racket ball... dancing with your wife.. walk the park.. become an extra in a movie.. no kidding we have been extras for a Zomibie Movie haahahahhah.. I get my Hubby into all kinds of things he never says bored anymore.. If you have a Dry Hootch for Vets near you start going there to talk to others that have drinking and PTSD problems.. bake cookies or make sandwiches before you go other .. they have a bunch that are homeless and you will find this is a good out let.. hook up with your County Fair and Volunteer for weekend events ahahaha we are so tried we drop.. plan meals with your wife lets cook.. check out your Community college or Univeristy for small free classes that happen during the year.. we love it to bits... row swim join the YMCA for families.. and check out your church for things going on. so much Your Life is wide open.. go outside tonight with your wife and look up at the stars and say You know what a Lady Clown Told me ? a Billion Blue Stars watch us all every night in nopes for a better tomorrow.. love a Mom a Blue Star time for another 24 hours of grace please ardy...