View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 10:41 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nuudawn

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
I was amazed at how my anger/stress thermostat could go from, "yep, I'm in control, I'm handling this situation", to "I'm going to explode you bunch of &*(ers!"....steamed up like I could not believe.
Oh my gawd..EXACTLY. one moment your whistlin' dixie and then suddenly ya...I want to freaking kill them all with blunt force (ok..not really...but yes, metaphorically...a thousand times yes!!) I want to kick and punch them and scream until I cry...(yes...again..metaphorically people...I love them when they are not raving idiots).

And the wonderful thing is we are all gathering round like one big happy family next weekend for my dad's surprise 85th birthday party. Folks are flying in from all over (and yes, I am suddenly responsible for wiring $200 dollars to the current caretaker of my displaced nephew so they can take him to airport 6-7 hours away from the remote location he is currently in). I will wire the money tomorrow to the caretaker (which is another whole freaking drama far too complicated to get into)...and avoid them til the big old festive birthday party.