View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
chicory

Dandylion,

I am not sure that he won't be leaving here soon as it is. He may go bonkers again, and I will press charges if he does anything to threaten me. Then he will be out. Then I will have my internet.

It may be that tomorrow the internet providers will shut it down further? I don't know. I was under the impression that I would not have ANY internet usage. They did not get me to keep it, or turn it down. it is supposed to be off, until I let them know. its costing me 6.** just to keep the service, but not have it usable. so tomorrow may bring a change.

I will have to spend nearly three hundred dollars for a device , hotspot and pay per month. maybe more. I am not quite ready to spend it, as I need to make my rent first.. but the girls have offered. i have a check coming from our union contract, which will be plenty enough to get what I want and like. but, as I say, I don't want to spend a lot of money and not end up needing it.

I know that this is messing with his mind, and I am not looking forward to what happens when it does go off. after the last few days, I am dreading anymore arguing. Maybe he will agree to go to counsel. I am hoping so, but not much faith in that happening.

Frankly, I think this is enough...he is super pizzed and if he had enough internet, he would be on it, and he'd be so glad that he still had some use. but this isn't going to be enough.. he is going to do something, whether go to counsel, or continue to harass me.

dont worry though. If I notice him doing as usual, I will suspect him of somehow getting it. and I will then just tell them to cancel my internet service. I won't lose ground.If he still has it, I will ask my neighbors if he is using theirs. I would think that is illegal?

I may ask my therapist on Wednesday what I can do, to help with the stress and anxiety, not meds, but maybe as you say, DV groups. I could use some help, I think it would help to keep my resolve strong and maybe they have ideas of what I can do.